Angela M. Hall M.D, FAAP
Dr. Angela M. Hall, a Board Certified Pediatrician, has been practicing medicine in the Atlanta area since 2003. She has practiced as a general Pediatrician in the outpatient and as a hospitalist. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and a member of the American Medical Association.
- She is affiliated with CHOA (served as inpatient physician for 4 years)
- She has served as a National Health Service Corp Physician
- She completed her pediatric residency training at CASE WESTERN RESERVE METROHEALTH MEDICAL CENTER in Cleveland, Ohio
- Received her medical education at the historical HOWARD UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICINE in Washington, D.C
- B.S in Pharmacy from FLORIDA A&M UNIVERISITY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY in Tallahassee, Florida
- She is a Board Certified Pharmacist and has practiced as a licensed pharmacist at the MAYO CLINIC, Rochester , MN and Walgreen’s pharmacy in Florida.
Message From the Doctor
“Hello and thank you for considering our practice for your child’s healthcare needs. It is my goal as a Pediatrician to provide you and your child with the best care we can give. Being a Pediatrician has been a desire of mine since the age of thirteen. I was the neighborhood babysitter and loved science! As your Pediatrician, I not only will provide medical care for your child but I also will guide you in their development, accomplishments and the challenges of being a parent. I look forward to your child becoming a part of our medical family.”
– Angela M .Hall, M.D, F.A.A.P
Attention ALL Pediatricians and or Pediatric Nurse Practitioners we are actively seeking part-time and full-time providers to add to our medical family. If interested please contact our office and ask to speak to our Office Manager.